March 25, 2020 - 8:30am to 4:30pm
Add to Calendar
Mohawk College, Stoney Creek Campus, Room A105, 481 Barton Street, Stoney Creek, L8E 2L7
Inclusive Leadership is a course for all levels of Leadership from Mohawk College Enterprise.
Coming Together is a Beginning;
Keeping Together is Progress;
Working Together is Success.
- Henry Ford
This course helps leaders understand, encourage and embrace diversity and inclusion amongst their team. Participants will learn the impact of understanding diversity, including how being an inclusive leader will bring cohesiveness in today’s workplace and amongst workplace teams.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to;
- Recognize the different types of diversity in your team and workplace.
- Articulate the characteristics and qualities of being an inclusive leader.
- What is it?
- Types of diversity
- Unconscious bias
- Strategies to overcome unconscious bias
- Diversity in your workplace
- Inclusive leadership
- Building an inclusive workplace